Free 15 minute consultation
$200 per 50-minute session.
Currently, I accept Blue Shield of California insurance and United Health, Optum, and Oscar. If you do not have Blue Shield I can provide you with an out of network invoice for possible reimbursement from your health insurance provider.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered from 20% to 60%. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. You can also visit Get better for assistance with navigating out of network reimbursements.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What is the reimbursement rate for out of network mental health providers?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept debit card and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you! Call today for a free 20-minute consultation to determine if we are a good fit for one another.